Estate, business and tax planning is complex. Yet, planning ahead is essential. FA&E attorneys have the expertise to help chart innovative solutions – solutions that protect and preserve your wealth and assets. We counsel both businesses and individuals, and we stand by you every step of the way.
FA&E’s attorneys work closely with their clients to build long-term and lasting relationships. They strive to gain an in-depth understanding of their clients’ personal and business assets so they can address the complex legal and regulatory issues facing them in the following areas:
- Estate Planning – Wills, Trusts and Family Foundations;
- Tax Planning – Corporate and Individual;
- Business Planning and Asset Protection;
- Elder and Medicaid Law;
- Trust and Estate Administration;
- Charitable Giving; and
- Business Succession Planning.